WIN THE ULTIMATE 2022 STATE OF ORIGIN EXPERIENCE
The promoter of this competition is Coates (ABN 99 074 126 971) of Level 6/241 O'Riordan St, Mascot NSW 2020, Australia and the National Rugby League (ABN 23 082 088 962) of Rugby League Central Driver Avenue, Moore Park NSW 2021.
WHO CAN ENTER?
To be eligible to enter you must:
- Be over the age of 18
- Reside in Australia
- Employees of Coates, their immediate families and any agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
- Employees of the National Rugby League, their immediate families and any agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
- Employees of Greenroom Digital, their immediate families and any agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
HOW TO ENTER
- The competition period commences at 9:00am AEST on 03/09/2021 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 4/10/21 (competition period), and Coates reserves the right to extend the competition end date at any time (subject to regulatory approval, if required).
- To enter the competition, you must submit an online entry by providing your full name, mobile number, email address, postcode and accept these Terms and Conditions where required on the competition landing page at coatesgoldenticket.com.au during the competition period.
- The competition will be advertised on the NRL email, social media, app and website channels and will include a link or instructions to the competition landing page.
- No late entries will be accepted.
- A limit of one entry to the competition per person applies.
- The promotion will include a bonus survey mechanic, where a person can answer a post entry survey and receive five (5) bonus entries.
- The maximum number of entries that a person can receive is six (6).
SELECTION OF WINNER
- A winner will be chosen by random draw which will take place from:
- 10:00 AM AEST on 5 October 2021
- at the Greenroom Digital head office (343 Ferrars St, South Melbourne, 3205)
- The winner will be notified by email and/or telephone on the day of the draw.
- The results of the draw will be final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the results of the draw. This is a game of chance.
- The winners will be published on the website: https://www.nrl.com/ from 06/10/21
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
- If one or more of the winners does not respond within three months of being notified by Greenroom Digital that they have won the competition, one or more of the winners are not readily identified and reasonable efforts have been made by Greenroom Digital to identify those winners were unsuccessful, they will automatically forfeit their prize and Greenroom Digital reserves the right to select another winner or winners through a second chance draw.
- If necessary, an unclaimed prize draw will be held from 11/01/22 at the same time and place as the first draw. The first valid entry or entries drawn will win any unclaimed prizes. The unclaimed prize draw winner or winners will be notified by email and/or telephone on the day of the draw.
- The results of any unclaimed prize draw will be final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the results of the draw.
- Published on the website https://www.nrl.com/ from 12/01/22
PROMOTION AND MARKETING
- By entering the competition, the winners agree to participate in such promotional activity and material as Coates may require without remuneration.
- The winners also consent to the use and publication of their name and any other details provided by the winners in any marketing material without any further reference or payment to the winners.
- There will be one (1) major prize winner, who will receive:
- One (1) $500 NRL.com shop voucher
- In addition to the voucher, the major winner and their guest will receive the following for each 2022 NRL State of Origin (SOO) match:
- Return economy flights from their nearest capital city to each SOO game (Perth, Brisbane, Sydney: up to $3,000
- One-night minimum 4-star accommodation (twin share) on the night of each SOO game; up to $2,500
- Transfers to and from the airport of each game location: up to $500
- Transfers between the hotel and stadium for each game: up to $300
- Two (2) Category 1 Tickets for each SOO game: $900
- There will be two (2) minor prize winners:
- The first minor prize winner will receive a signed Australian Kangaroos Jersey: $500
- The second minor prize winner will receive a match ball from Game 1 of the 2021 NRL SOO series: $300
- The overall prize pool for this competition is up to $10,000
- It is possible that these event conditions would be updated at some point to provide that only vaccinated individuals can attend a match. If the Winning Entrant is unable to comply with these conditions, then the Entrant’s prize is revoked and will be re-drawn”.
- Please read these competition terms and conditions carefully. If you enter the competition, we will assume that you have read these terms and conditions and that you agree to them.
- Coates reserves the right to amend the competition and its terms and conditions at any time and for any reason, subject to regulatory approval (if required) and will notify entrants of any such amendments as soon as reasonably practicable on the competition landing page Coates. It is the entrant's responsibility to regularly check the competition landing page for any amendments. Any amendments will be applied and interpreted at the sole discretion of Coates.
- If the competition is not capable of running as planned to include by reason of technical failure, fraud or any cause beyond Coates’ control, Coates may cancel or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries, to the extent permitted by law.
- Coates does not accept responsibility for any entries that are delayed or which are not received for any reason during the competition period.
- To the extent permitted by law, Coates shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered in connection with the conduct of the competition or the redemption or use of the prize (including but not limited to direct loss) including:
- technical or telecommunications problems (such as security breaches, technical website malfunctions or glitches); or
- acts or omissions (including negligent acts of omissions) of Coates servants or agents involved in the conduct of this competition who are acting outside their authority as agent of Coates.
- Coates collects personal information in order to conduct the competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to subsidiary and related companies, third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and any company with whom we are running the competition.
- By participating in this competition, entrants release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this competition, to the extent permitted by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law).
- Coates and entrants acknowledge that this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Entrants acknowledge that they are providing information to Coates and not to Facebook.
- Coates is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings, including fringe benefits tax. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- The laws of NSW apply to this competition. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the laws of NSW.
- Authorised under SA Permit No. T21/1359 and ACT Permit No. TP 21/01500
Enter below to win!
Thanks for entering!
Want 5 bonus entries? Simply answer this post-entry survey!